Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does Candy Crush think I’m offline? I’m not, and never have been.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @pandora14500🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
Which device are you using?
Are you receiving this message while accepting a reward from an event/feature? Or is it when you try to make a purchase? Or is it the game itself?
Can you post a screenshot of that error message?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the second icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Talk to you soon🍫🍫