⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I never received my tier that I purchased

Options
hmathison13
hmathison13 Posts: 3 Newbie

$2.99 came out of my account and I never got anything! I reset my phone and my internet like it said. Please provide me a credit or the tier I purchased.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,979 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!.King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,976 Candy Moderator
    edited January 6
    Options

Hello @hmathison13🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the purchased items into your game! You will have to contact King Player Support team for refund/missing items!

🌟If you are playing on a computer - Browser version, please click on this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;

** Let me know if you need steps to follow;

🌟If you are using a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, please follow these steps⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
    • Click on ? icon;
    • Go down to "My purchases" and click on it;
    • Select the option "did not receive purchased items";
    • Follow the prompted steps.

If you have further questions or need any assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below.

Hope everything goes well and you will receive your money back soon🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?