Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had over 600 gold bars and when I went to play today they had all disappeared and I only had 50, how can this happen and how do i get them back please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cookiesareyum That is terrible and I am sorry this happened to you. I do not know the answer of how this can have happened but have read about some other similar cases. I suggest you contact player support as they will have a record of your purchases and your gold. It's best to use settings within the app (the cog wheel symbol) then press on the ? and find the closest question for your query and scroll through the answers until you see "contact us" at the bottom. This way Support will automatically link your query to your Player ID and if you get an automated email that is no use then reply to it and keep replying to the emails until you get some help. Good luck getting your gold back. If you paid any of it with real money then you certainly ought to get that refunded.