Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have one order left and I can’t get rid of the frog
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @JSpoon🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which level are you playing? Is one of the orders to collect/move the Frog?
If you have enough moves left and have a possibility of matching 5 candies to make a Color Bomb, that would be the best possibility to collect the Frog. You can collect all the Blue candies with that Color bomb and Frog will be ready to be moved!
If you can tell me the level you are playing, I will be able to give you proper suggestions😉
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫