Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I would like to add that number (1000, 2000…etc) to my picture in the game. How do I do that? Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you @PummyRaj. It didn’t take long at all so no worries. I’m glad this community exists with helpful members like you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, too. ☺️
Yay!!! I am glad @mayr 🤩
I am so sorry, it took a while for me figure it out!!
Keep having fun in your game and have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫
@PummyRaj, that worked! Thank you very much!
Oh!! Looks like this is a new issue @mayr🤔
Can you try one more thing, please! Replay level 3000 and win it. Then, come back to the Map screen and see if the banner appears!
In the meantime, I will check in my game and see what happens when I remove the Holiday hat!
@RummyRaj, I can add the holiday hat…had one until I removed it before posting my question. iPhone did not have the option to add the milestone banner.
Thank you for the screenshot of your map @mayr🤗
I needed to see if your profile icon has the "Holiday Hat"! If we have the Holiday hat on, then, we cannot have the Milestone banner!!
I see that your map has "Holiday Hats" feature! Can you please open that, click on a hat and see if it appears on your profile icon?
Note: Please be careful and choose the "free" hats, as some of the hats cost Gold Bars!
Also, a question! Did both your iPhone & iPad had the option checked to show your Milestone banner?
My current map
Hello again @mayr🤗 Thank you for replying back!
Can you please show me a screenshot of your game map?
Thank you!
Seems I have it activated in features.
iPad and iPhone
Hello @mayr🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Which device are you using? Did you make sure that you have "checked" the box that allows you to "display" your milestone level?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To get your banner updated in your Profile Pictures, please replay the last level Thank you