Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
months ago I noticed that King is charging my CC instead of PayPal with my I phone I need to change it back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I want to change the card I have from the bank on my wallet. It keeps using my Apple Card
Hello @Dooney62🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Can you tell me which device you are using?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.