Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Still don't know what is going on with my daily wins bonuses
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m having the same problem. Collecting them after 6 wins. I use my iPad and iPhone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times.
Hello @stone88🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with Daily Win feature in your game!
Which device are you using?
Are you not receiving the stickers after winning a new level every day? Or are you having issue with the final prize after collecting all 6 stickers?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below.