Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You have to correct your mistake when I use my fish candy to fulfill my task it goes your way I will quite to play your game very soon
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The FISH NEVER WORK. I am quitting as well. You keep putting someone 3000 ahead of me never win why bother playing get rid of the mandatory candy royale return the opt out screws up the game. And levels no fun when you don’t give us enough moves to win the level.
Hi there. This is the second complaint I see about fish not working properly. Please could you let us know which level you are playing, if possible post a screenshot. That way someone may be able to help.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which level are you play?