Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Are there any groups I can join to give and receive more lives etc.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You ought to also be able to invite players as friends when you click on the player icons on your map. This may show their player card and tell you where they are from and if they are very active and send lives. I have this feature. Here is my player board. I don't know these players. If I click on the green ogre next my icon (I'm the flower) I see their player card.
The ogre does not send lives so I don't invite him, but this one is more active and does send lives, so I might press the "add friend"
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
You can Join Candy Crush Facebook group to add Friends that active play . or please check this page here
Please check also here