Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
patriciadodge@yahoo.com
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've had and continue to have the same problem. I have been playing offline for months and not able to receive or purchase any rewards. I really don't know what to do. Currently I have been on the same level for what feels like months and am thinking about leaving the game. My level is high and fear I'll lose everything if I reinstall which by the way it is one of the things it says not to do for this problem. Any help is appreciated
Hello @pdodge55🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issue in your game!!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using?
And the "connection" issue you are experiencing -- is it while purchasing the boosters or to connect to the game itself?
To reply back, please type in the blank box given below🍫🍫