Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yes hi can I transfer this is my email account case manager help me confirming save progress
social security my thing is don't have that kind of money anytime soon
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Ashley @Ashleyrowena21🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to say that I did not understand what you are saying!!
I understand that you are having an issue with your game progress!!
Can you please provide as many details as you can, as to --- which device are you using? Which game are you playing? Did you not save your game before? And a detailed explanation about the issue.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫