Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have passed 40 levels but game not syncing. Tried the usual methods and nothing is working. Help please. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, thank you for help
My issue is that I am playing and winning levels but my avatar is stuck 40 levels behind.
Noticed this about 2 weeks ago but I have been too busy to sort it out.
Now, I deleted the game and downloaded again but to add insult to injury , I lost lots of levels. Not in the mood to play now.
Thank you for answering
Hello @christie10🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue!! But, I need a bit more explanation & clarification please...
Are you playing the game and new levels, but the progress is not showing up in your game map?
OR you are winning new levels but, they are not counting in Sam's Streak event?
OR You are playing on 2 devices, but the level progress you are making one device is not showing on another device!
From above, which option is it?
Which device(s) are you using? And, when did the issue start?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫