Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Says there is no internet connection and/or it just spins and of course my position is first place. I have logged out and back in and rebooted my phone but can’t correct the error. Any suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
What does your settings menu look like? Mine looks like this.
I have a ? symbol. I have also experienced the freezing of my points on Sam's Streak like you report, but I reckon in my case this was due to me having changed the date on my phone. If I change date for any reason it always interferes with live events. I was on a cruise once and travelling through different time zones, I had to change the clock on my device, and the game threw me out of live events.
Sams sweet streak is frozen/stuck on BOTH online through facebook AND on the phone app!!!
I clicked on the 'pink cogwheel' and there is NO '?' icon there!! I am also having a problem with 'sams sweet streak' as it is not progressing & seems to be frozen or stuck and not adding more points. And NO I am not playing on a mobile device!! This is my laptop! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!
Hello @lizzyfsh🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Looks like there is a glitch in the game with this feature, as we have couple more complaints!! Since there isn't much time left and our Candy Community In-charge won't be here till tomorrow (due to the weekend), I would like you to send a complaint to King Player Support team.
I think you are playing on a mobile device! So, please follow these steps⬇️
If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫