Sam’s sweet streak frozen

lizzyfsh
lizzyfsh Posts: 1 Newbie

Says there is no internet connection and/or it just spins and of course my position is first place. I have logged out and back in and rebooted my phone but can’t correct the error. Any suggestions?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 42,523 Candy Moderator

Hello @lizzyfsh🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Looks like there is a glitch in the game with this feature, as we have couple more complaints!! Since there isn't much time left and our Candy Community In-charge won't be here till tomorrow (due to the weekend), I would like you to send a complaint to King Player Support team.

I think you are playing on a mobile device! So, please follow these steps⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel you see at the top right corner of the map screen;
    • Click on ? icon;
    • Go down to "Events";
    • Click on Sam's Streak and see if there is anything mentioned about the glitch;
    • If not, scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill out the form and Submit your complaint.

If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫

• Ken_R.
    Ken_R. Posts: 5 Level 2

I clicked on the 'pink cogwheel' and there is NO '?' icon there!! I am also having a problem with 'sams sweet streak' as it is not progressing & seems to be frozen or stuck and not adding more points. And NO I am not playing on a mobile device!! This is my laptop! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

• Ken_R.
    Ken_R. Posts: 5 Level 2

Sams sweet streak is frozen/stuck on BOTH online through facebook AND on the phone app!!!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,791 Legend

What does your settings menu look like? Mine looks like this.

I have a ? symbol. I have also experienced the freezing of my points on Sam's Streak like you report, but I reckon in my case this was due to me having changed the date on my phone. If I change date for any reason it always interferes with live events. I was on a cruise once and travelling through different time zones, I had to change the clock on my device, and the game threw me out of live events.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?