Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t use these on my phone. I have wasted so many lives trying to get around this and I always end up not having anywhere to move and I have to quit the level. Any advice!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Those frosty squares can be quite confusing. The trick is to move candies INTO the ice. You cannot move any candy that is covered by ice itself. But you can make a match by moving a candy into the ice. That will then destroy the ice blocker.
Hello @Nini3🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having hard time with a level in the game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which level is it? Can you show me a screenshot of your level board?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Talk to you soon🍫🍫