Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyone know how I can change my profile picture on iPhone? When I click into my account via settings I don’t get the edit pencil option to change!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Amy @amyb_🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
There has been a change in the game and we are not able to change our profile picture anymore as the "Camera" icon is not available anymore!! I am trying to find out about it as I also have the same issue at present in my game!
But, if you can tell me whether you are logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account, I will be able to suggest you few things!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫