Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game has recently started to seriously lag.
I’m playing on an IPhone 7+ (version 15.8). I have 12gb of free storage and my internet speed is 73mps.
Anyone know what might be causing this ?
Thankyou, Martin
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Charleyfarley warmly welcome to Candy Crush Friends Saga. Your question seems to be about Candy Crush. I will ask the moderators in charge to take care of your question.
cc: @kiara_wael @PummyRaj @bearwithme @Sukanta_Biswas