Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't use bars or go to the store since last 3 days. Game has been updated too.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @hafsa36🤗 Good Morning!
Thank you for letting me know! There must have been a temporary glitch in the servers, which is cleared now!
Keep having fun and crush those candies🍫🍫
My game is now ok I can collect n use the gold bars now. Thank you
This is my device
Hello @hafsa36🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the store is not working in your game! Which device are you using?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫