Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Wondering why my gold bars have diminish by approx. 1,000. BARS?-
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you already sent an email to the Player Support team, @HeatherHoward?
If so, when did you send it? Did you not receive even an automated email form them?
** Player Support team is "Customer Support service". This Community is where players like you and I gather and help out each other🍫🍫
I still have not recd an e-mail from you concerning losing my gold bars on 5558( which is approx. where I am in the game
Hello Heather @HeatherHoward🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost your gold bars at once!! Did you try log-out & Log-in?
I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and send a complaint. So that, they can check your account and see what happened.
Which device are you using?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫