Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This has happened many times, very annoying. Can't win gold bars as stuck on same game for days.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think if I look at this video that once you have cleared enough blockers to open up the magic mixer at the bottom you have to let it spawn one layer of blockers (the ice that is part of the order) before you destroy it. If you destroy it before it has spawned I think you will be short of ice.
Hello @panda_king🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Which level is it? We report about such levels to our Community In-charge, so that, they can send to the game Studio.
If you have lost any Gold Bars while playing this level, please report to King Player Support team through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you are on a mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game --> Click on the Pink Cogwheel -- Click on ? icon -- Scroll down all the way to the option about "Levels" (I forgot what is it) -- click on it and send your complaint.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫