Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve tried everything I’ve won loads of times I’ve rebooted and tried all can anyone help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cushtie🙋♀️ Good Morning!
I forgot to ask you which device you are using?
I tried the level on my iPad and I was able to finish (I lost the level though)! Did you try to play any other level as I requested, and see if the game crashes?
I am sorry! Without proper details and your assistance, I cannot know whether to send you to Player Support team OR to report your level to our Community In-charge!!
had enough now deleting this game no proper response from helpline saw similar comments on discussion but no way to resolve problem very frustrating bye bye
Thank you for replying back, @cushtie🤗
Cay you please play 4594 and see if it does the same thing?
In the meantime, let me check my game too.
Hi thanks for replying it always throws me off at the end of the game usually when I’m on the last moves
Hello @cushtie🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, is the level crashing when you are in the middle of level OR as soon as you open the level?
Can you try to play 4594 and see if you experience same thing? Please let me know how it goes!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫