Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Log out of candy crush saga I was having issues with not getting badges and when asked if I wanted to continue I said yes and the video won’t play just flashed.
long story short I logged back in and I’m on level 1. I was on 3316
thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Memere1🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
Please try the steps & tips in THIS Link and see if it helps!
Let me know how it goes! To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Thank you so much!😊 Pummy Raj
it work
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your account.
It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.
You can also email them from Here