Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Edited by CM: Oops! We use English only so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Fubas🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues in your game!
But, the Community supports English language only for everybody to communicate and understand each other better! Hence, can you please post your question in English so that we can discuss and find out what's going on?
This thread will be closed now as it is "Unsupported Language"!
Thank you for understanding and hope too see you soon.
Also you are not alone in your complaints. These are common and King have not helped other players voicing the same complaints. Therefore I suggest you do delete the app and stop playing. I am not from King. I am a player like yourself.
I understand that you are upset but King will not answer you here unless you post in English. I am not from King, I am a player like yourself.
Não entendi nada
Kd minha resposta
Vou esperar pelo dia de hoje por isso peco que me respondam pra mim poder tomar a decisao nao custa nada pra vcs me ajudarem ja que estao me devendo
Vou esperar so hoje