Candy Crush Saga Equipments

Options
erani2001
erani2001 Posts: 3 Newbie

I flex my equipment whos interested? This i help you. In a good way.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,914 Legend
    Options

Hello. I assume you used cheats to get these boosters as apart from spending a lot of money there is no way to earn enough gold by level 1614 to buy this many party poppers. I don't think you should post the evidence here.

It's not possible to give them to other players, if that is what you are suggesting. Though it is very kind of you to offer to give them away for free, but boosters are stored only on your device and cannot be transferred.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,856 Legend
    edited January 9
    Options

Actually @christinewupp I think it is good that this sort of thing is posted as it highlights how easy it to manipulate the game. When people complain about unrealistic scores being achieved in the competitions this sort of post provides all the evidence needed to show that the competitions are unfair and no one should waste their time and money on them

Imagine taking part in the Winter Cup with that many Party Boosters available.

As long as the method of obtaining all those boosters isn't shared then to my mind no harm has been done.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,914 Legend
    Options

@Alienscar I totally agree with you. In fact I have been having an uneasy feeling that King might bring back another cash prize All Stars in the spring and I am getting ready to warn players if they do. King have recycled the player base since then and few people who were around to witness the disaster of All Stars 2023 are still here. I'm making note of all the evidence just in case.... My game with the pink "blancmange" player icon is a test on how much gold and boosters can be collected in preparation taking advantage of glitches. (Feel free to unfriend the cheater if you like) My pilot game is a strict by-the-rules player and needs all the lives it can get though and thanks for supporting me. I encountered a Star Level 15,000 banner player who won my group in the Winter Cup, who I am sure used methods similar to John Porter in All Stars. So it's still going on, for sure.

By the way, belated congratulations on passing that milestone of level 5000. Good luck with your progress!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?