Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Does anyone know me On their Candy crush Page, my name is Suzie or Suzan. I can Not go back to my recent Level, please help Me. I don’t want to start back again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @suziecg79🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost your game progress!
But, no need to be upset as there are some steps to follow to get back your game progress. First try this link (click on the Green lettered link) --> Lost Levels? A Guide on how to restore
If it didn't help or need further assistance, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫