Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi ! I won My competition with My user hgoggia@gmail.com I recieved the boosters but no gold bars !!
Help me please , I wanna recieve what I deserve
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ok thanks
Hello again @losrodri๐โโ๏ธ
If I receive any news in the meantime, I will get back to you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding๐
Do you have the link for complain?
I'm playing in tablet and cell phone
So sorry to know that @losrodri๐
I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team, so that they can register your complaint and do the needful.
Which device are you using?
Oh! Forgot to mention before... Congratulations for being one of the winners of 100 Gold Bars per month๐๐๐๐๐
Thanks for answer but I played several times today with My profile and nothing about the bars yet
Hello @losrodri๐ค Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Please check the comment by our Community In-charge -->ย HERE
If you have any further questions, you can reply back by typing in the blank box given below.
Thank you & have a great rest of the day๐ซ๐ซ