Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After I cant complete level I was getting 5 free lives and frisbie to help I I haven’t had them for a few weeks.and at the start of level I was getting something to help on level after watching video
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @emelia02🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving the Ads anymore to give you extra moves and other helps to finish your level. These Advertisements are a special feature that is still in testing!! All testing features are moved from one group of players to other group(s)! That is the reason, players won't have them all the time!
But, you don't have to be upset!! There is a big chance that you will receive the Ads again sometime in the future👍️ When -- it could be next week or next month or next year!! Unfortunately, nobody knows this information as the list of the players that receive Ads is generated by King's "random" computer system!
All you can do is - make sure that your App is updated frequently, there is enough free space on your device memory and you stay active in the game.
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫