Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just had a free life waiting for me in the level I am on right now I went to accept it and it did not give me the free life?????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Christa @christam54🙋♀️
Thank you for posting the screenshot! Yeah! I see that your envelope does not have any requests or lives
Which device are you using? Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?
I can't even open the envelope anymore cause there's nothing there!!¡
Is this what you want??? Because there is not anything there anymore I'm sure I hit the check button and hit accept to get the free life but it didn't give it to me ...and when I went back it was gone
Hello @christam54🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Can you please click on your Envelope and take a screenshot and post it here?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.