Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The ad for Tap It 3D goes to black and freezes after you X out of it. Have to exit game and relaunch to continue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is not just one advert that causes this issue TVeyeGuy I have the same thing happen to me with Temu and Bupa adverts. Adverts causing the game to crash has been going on for years even though King claim to have fixed the issue a few times.
It has got that bad I no longer watch adverts when they offer me extra gold for the Episode Race
Thank you very much for replying back and explaining about the Ad.
I am going to report to our Candy Community In-charge and see what they say! I will get back to you if I have any information.
Thank you for your patience & understandingπ
Version 1.268.0.1 on an iPad running 17.1.2
Ad is for Tap It 3D from Unity Ads . Starts in black for about 4 seconds and then goes to ad. When you X out, it goes to black and locks out return to game.
Hello @TVeyeGuyπ€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Ads in your game!
By any chance, do you know which brand Ad it is? Or does it starts with Black screen itself?
Which device are you using? And, which version of the App you have right now?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below π«π«