Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've done everything the FAQs said to do and I don't want to delete the game. Nothing works and I am about ready to just give up. Can anything be done to get the game to connect?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't have a connection in the game. I can connect to Play Store and everything else on my phone.
Hello @PepperK🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game!
Are you not able to connect to the game itself or to the Candy Store, where you purchase extra moves and/or boosters, etc.,
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.
Hope to talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫