5 minute booster prize

Options
sandrmurphy
sandrmurphy Posts: 31 Level 2
edited January 10 in Discussions

Very disappointed that the 5 minute booster prize (flying saucer) barely lasted 2 minutes. I was very close to winning level - coincidence?? I think not.

Not good. Not good.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,191 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. All timers in the game are real time and not playing time.the time will start counting right away and will be real time.For refunded or compensated Player Support Team here

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,983 Legend
    Options

Timed boosters running in real time is the issue being complained about though @kiara_wael and @QueenB

I received a 30 minute booster from the Treat Machine yesterday and I tried to use it straight away. The problem is that the game is littered with so many pop-ups that through no fault of your own you can't make full use of a timed booster.

When I claimed my 30 minute booster I went straight to my game, but to get there I had to watch and/or exit out of several pop-ups. Candy Royale snd Season Pass being two that I remember. When I finally got to my game my 30 minute booster had lost over a minute as you can see in the screenshot. Imagine if this had been a 5 minute booster.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?