Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The button that's in settings says lives full. If you have requested lives should it be on or off. Might be a stupid question but I'm confused. Because it says full and I have no lives. Explain please .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you that was very helpful. As to your question. I'm not Will Smith. But you can bet " I AM LEGEND ". More lives than 4 cats. More lives than I get in this game . Lol Good Morning. . .
@marlerbird The lives full button only refers to the five lives that you automatically receive. With the button on you receive a notification when your lives have reached the maximum five again.
To put it another way, the lives full button has nothing to do with the lives you receive from friends.