It's Sam, again

Options
MonicaYellow
MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3

He's at it again, Sam the Joker.

I played 1 episode for this 3-day version, of 4-tier scoring, with the 4th one jumped to 125 points, instead of the usual 64 points - no complaint there, now it's fair competition, whether on 4-tier or 5-tier scoring.

But, when I resumed played an hr ago, I noticed this after I completed 1 new level:

My progress for this event was gone, I had to start all over again, not from score 1 though. My win streak progress has not been lost, it moved 1 point higher from 595 to 596, so I was credited with 125 points for completing 1 level, instead of just 1 point.

With another 14 levels, I'm back to 1875 points again, it should have been 1875x2.

Oh, there's another change, my CCS profile picture has been updated in sync with my Facebook one. Could this be the cause?

Comments

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    Options

Must suck for 6 tier ones though unless it is 125/125 for 5/6.

If I had to guess, they shuffled the group you are in after the event started. Likely whatever was done to sync you avatar shifted you around slightly.

That or the first group ended up being too small and you got moved to a new one.

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    edited January 10
    Options

Must be nasty for 6 tier ones though unless it is 125/125 for 5/6.

If I had to guess, they shuffled the group you are in after the event started. Likely whatever was done to sync you avatar shifted you around slightly.

That or the first group ended up being too small and you got moved to a new one.

The language filter is a bit... excessive lol.

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

New prank from Sam (well to my account)?

All was well when I last logged off yesterday, at top position

Now, still at top, but with zero score and no other players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?