Leaving Candy Crush

Options
Brennie77
Brennie77 Posts: 3 Newbie

Several reasons I have decided to leave CC that I have played for YEARS (level 11298)! The last straw for me was when my Grandson took his hard earned money and bought Grandma a $25 gift card for Christmas. When I downloaded it, CC gave me 205 coins and 40 hours of uninterrupted play! Who NEEDS or can PLAY 40 hours!

If I buy a gift card to at restaurant they don't select my meal and give me unlimited brussel sprouts! I should have had $25 credit to spend how I wanted and use at my pace.

I have used ALL my bombs and have 5 coins left so I can delete CC from all my devices.

I will miss CC but too many issues with game and this was it for me. Bye and keep crushing!!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,361 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Brennie77,

We're genuinely sorry to hear about your disappointment, and appreciate you sharing your experience. It's disheartening to learn that the gift card didn't meet your expectations and that it became a factor in your decision to leave Candy Crush after playing for so many years 😔

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we'd like to understand better how we could have made the gift card purchase more satisfying for you. If you have any specific suggestions or if there's anything you think we could have done differently, please let us know.

While we respect your decision to part ways with Candy Crush Saga, we sincerely hope you find joy and fulfillment in whatever gaming experiences you explore next 😃

Thank you for being a part of our community, and best of luck in your future gaming adventures!

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,105 Legend
    Options

Have they tidied up your post @Alienscar ? Surely you posted this somewhere else, but thanks anyway for reminding me about this post. How do you find the old posts all the time? I vaguely remembered I had seen a third but had no idea where that was!

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 15,096 Legend
    Options

Like you @christinewupp I remembered seeing another post related to gift cards, so I searched the forum using 'card' as the search term and filtered the results on newest first.

Yes, my post got moved here.

• Maks
    Maks Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Fully agree. Redeemed mine the other day expecting it to be a real gift card to use on different scenarios, a few dollars at a time, nope. 205 Gold bars and unlimited lives. Such a scam and waste of $25. Then to top this one off, about 12 hours into using it, my app has gone haywire and won’t connect to ‘the store’. Can’t use any of the gold bars, buy extra moves, get friend life giving, or participate in any gimmicks to get boosters like the races and daily wheel. I’m over 13,000 levels. Support has had me do many things to fix it and nothing is working. I too will be leaving shortly just trying to decide what to do with the $25 I just invested in the game. Use it on repeat levels when I reinstall the app I suppose. Bc of the issue Can’t save progress I had made using the unlimited.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?