Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I get any bonuses or see any events? It says "Sweet events coming soon" in event sectin for 4 months now!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mozhan_g🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you do not have any events or features in your game!! Whichever device you are using, you should have at least the Booster Wheel that spins, and Daily Booster Machine as they are the basic features that every player has!!
Which device are you using? Can you please show me a screenshot of your events folder?
To post the screenshot, you can tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box🍫🍫
Thanks for the response. But I did this 2 times and it didn't work☹️
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
I think you might want to reinstall the app if it's been going on for so long. Clearly it is not just a temporary connection error. Uninstall and reinstall would lose you any boosters you have, but if you get no events I cannot imagine you have much to lose. Make sure you save the account first.