Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have no way of beating level 4444 - this has happened 5 times. See my screenshot - there is nowhere for the hatching egg to go to clear the level!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My level 4444 looks just like theYouTube video from years ago, except for the changed graphics. The problem you seem you have encountered must be due to clearing the blockers in the wrong order.
This video is old, but the gameplay is still the same and it shows the order in which you need to remove the blockers. The blockers are the same although they look different.
After having written this I have tried the level myself and I do agree that there is something wrong with how this level plays out at the moment @PummyRaj . It seems to spawn a huge amount of colour bombs, wrapped candies etc as if trying to help us pass, but these are completely useless, causing pointless cascades that do not help to clear the blockers at all, or may clear them in the wrong order causing one dragon to drop to the bottom. I do think the design team should take a lot at the algorithm on this one. There is something wrong with it. The "lucky board" is working against us.
Thanks
Version number is 1.268.1.1
Thank you for replying back @falcers89π€
I need to know the version of the game App you have too. You can look for that info in "Play Store".
Open Google Play Store -- enter game name in the "search bar" -- in the results, click on the game name (but not on Play) -- in the appeared screen, scroll down a bit till you see more info and click on the arrow -- you should find the version number there.
Thank youπ«π«
Hi, i am using Android device - Samsung ZFold 4.
Hello @falcers89π€ Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with the level.
Which device are you using? If it is a mobile device, which version of the App you have right now? So that, I can check the level on my side and report the bug to our Community In-charge.
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below.