Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I logged into my account last week and all my boosters disappeared. I see others have experienced that as well. I had over 100
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same thing happened to me @resolution516
I'm using the same computer I've always used. I have never reinstalled my app. They just weren't there one day.
Hello @resolution516🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost all your boosters!!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using? By any chance, did you reinstall your game App?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫