Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When watching the Zen Word ads to receive extra moves, I am not getting the extra moves. Is anyone else having this trouble?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @joanlaw🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that an Ad is not giving you rewards as it is supposed to!!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send a complaint! Please follow below steps⬇️
If you need further assistance, please write back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫🍫