Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I get past level 4000 in Candy Crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @msdragonlady🤗 Thank you for replying back!
I am sorry to hear that you lost your level progress in your game! Please try the steps & tips in THIS Link (click on the Green letters) to get back to level # 4000 again.
Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
never used this before I finished level 4000 and it just went back to level 1
I finished 4000 and it just went back to one
Hello @msdragonlady🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you not able to pass level 4000? Or are you experiencing a glitch in the game? Can you please clarify this for me?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫