Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have to sign through FB every time I play. This just started happening. Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Beaux_1🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I too am experiencing same thing in all my King Saga games from about a week now!! I was thinking I might have accidentally changed some settings😅
I thought it was only me! But, since you are also complaining about this issue, I am thinking that Facebook might have changed some settings on their side, which is not new!!
I will report about to our Community In-charge on Monday, as they all are off for the weekend! I will keep an eye and see if we receive more complaints about it.
Please let me know if you have any further questions. To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play?