Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I know I have seen them I just can't find them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @supermom66🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Is there a particular reason you are looking for lucky candy?
The only way to achieve the Lucky candy is either through Daily Booster wheel! I have never received it in the Daily Booster Machine though!!
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫