Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought 1 time forFriday sale and 1 time gold but I couldn't get anything back. Please check and update me what happened.
*Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection - Our House Rules
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @wkuenjai🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items into your game!
You will have to contact the King Customer Support team and send a complaint about your missing items. Since you are on Android phone, please follow below steps⬇️
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫