Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Anyone have tips on how to hit the two blockers on the left and right top? On this level for days! Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think you are probably expected to use striped candies for these or striped/wrapped combos. I can see what you mean as I have taken some screenshots of my starting board and then later when those frostings remain and I can't get to them.. I get the same problem but judging by how long this level has been out (years, as seen on YouTube videos) you'll get the chance to get those frostings eventually using striped candies.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot level 3251?