No bonus play

gallo54
gallo54 Posts: 3 Newbie

Ever since I used the gift card my wife gave me I haven’t received one bonus, air balloon or play on. I’ve been playing for years if I’m going to have to buy more gift cards to get extra bonus I can’t afford that and I’ll have to look to playing another game. Plus the gift card was for $20.00 but I wasn’t able to select what I wanted to purchase with it you made the selection for me and letting me play for 48 hours is a waste because who’s going to play the entire 48 hours I’m very disappointed and if the bonus and stuff don’t come back I’ll just be deleting this game from my phone and iPad

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator
    edited January 13

Hello @gallo54🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing after using the Gift Card!

I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Customer Support team and inform them what's going on. Can you tell me which device you are using? So that, I can provide you proper steps?

To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫

NOTE: I don't think your Gift Card amount was spent towards 48 hours of Unlimited lives! It is the "bonus" to the players who bought the Gift Cards. But, Player Support team will be able to help you clarify and look into it for you👍️

• gallo54
    gallo54 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 14

I’m confused you’re recommending I send a complaint to King Customer Support are you them? Also if the 48 hours were for the individual that purchased the gift card, the $20.00 only gave me 20 gold bars, so I have no option of how I could spend my gift card. I play on my iPhone and iPad still not receiving any type of bonuses

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,188 Candy Moderator

Hello @gallo54🤗 Thank you for replying back!

The King Player Support team is the Customer Support, who has the resources to help players with - Purchase issues, log-in issues, missing rewards issues, lost level progress and all other issues that need be looked into our accounts.

All other issues should be posted here! For example, difficulty with levels, Except for Community Managers, all the helpers in this King Community are players just like you. We discuss about levels, new features, tips about levels, difficulty of the levels, and many more! There will be also contests that run from time to time, for the players to earn Gold Bars into their games. If you have time, please check few pages☺️

Coming back to your issue with the Gift Card, the Player Support team can take a look into your account and find out what happened. So, if you are playing on Facebook browser, please use this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

If you are on mobile device, you can send your complaint directly from your game.

Hope this clarified your question! Please let me know if you need help with sending complaint from your mobile device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?