Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can still play the gans, but that’s everything. No daily booster, no events, no conection at all to the store.
What has happened? It has been like this for 1-2 months now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The progress is visible, I move forward when I win a level.
I play at a IPhone SE.
Hi
i have tried that, but it never works
Hello @strut🤗 Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!
Yes! The King Saga games are designed in the way that we can play and enjoy the games even when we do not have connection! But, the issue is, the progress you made won't be recognized until you reconnect to a Wi-Fi.
Which device are you using and are you playing Candy Crush Saga?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page