Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m aware there was a glitch on this level and am wondering if it’s still causing problems. I’ve wasted so gold bars and hammers and still can’t pass this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You have to hit the mixer five times. Each time you hit it one of the screws in the corner comes out. When all the screws are gone the mixer takes one more hit and it will explode and release the dragon.
I cannot pass either - I thought it was in the mixer but it never releases
Hi April @April888 🤗 Good Morning!
Glad to know that you beat the level 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I have posted the video few minutes later and informed you about it! I think you missed that 🤔
Can you click on this link and see if you can open the video (just for me to make sure) —> https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/2934529/#Comment_2934529
I finally got it to come down. I guess you have to hit that mixer below the dragon a few times. Yesterday someone below helped me. Frustrating but it finally came down. He sent me a video but there was nothing I could click on. Good luck. Keep trying like I did.
No there is no glitch and never has been a glitch. It is just difficult to pass this level so some players have thought it must be a glitch. You have to hit the magic mixer at total of five times (mostly with striped candies from below) for it to explode and release the dragon. Each time you hit it one of the four little screws in the corners disappears. Once all the screws are gone you need to give it one more hit.
To illustrate I have used lollipop hammers to release the dragon, watch the screws in the corners disappear:
After a fourth lollipop hammer all four screws are gone. For the last hit I used a striped candy from my inventory, releasing the dragon.
Of course to pass this level you need to use a different strategy, it was just to illustrate there is no glitch in the level.
Hi and welcome to the King Community.
The dragon is hiding inside the magic mixer at the top. Here is the video to demonstrate.