Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Right now I'm old over like 200 coins from playing winning and not receiving anything. If you check your record, you will see stop cheating the game!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Joshua_444🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Are you not receiving the Gold Bars rewards from Episode Race feature?
If so, whenever you did not receive rewards, you will have to immediately contact King Player Support team and send a complaint. They have resources to check into your game and also send missing rewards.
Are you missing the rewards regularly? Do you have strong internet connection? The King games require strong & stable internet connection to receive any & all rewards!!
If the connection is stable on your side, but still missing rewards, I would suggest you to mention that to the Support team. Please let me know if you need help with sending complaint.
Thank you for joining our Community & have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫
Each time I play, you say. I've win 45 25 Coins and I'm not receiving anything stop cheating the game. Give me my point I refuse to buy anything else. On this thing because you guys are cheating.