Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I've tried to find my ID but unfortunately I can't ,my candy crush is connected to my Facebook which is fine but I want to connect to king to save my progress, I'm totally stumped with this one , any help much appreciated
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh brilliant thank you I've been looking for ages xx
If it is your user ID that you'd like to find, then go into settings in the game (the pink cogwheel) then into "My account" and the user ID should then show if you click on the King logo right at the top.