Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Nevermind I fixed it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I made a new account directly in the iPad app using my email. Therefore I believe it’s a king account. Funny thing is: when I log into king.com website I have to use a different password than for the game app. Then it asked me if I want to merge the two profiles and I click yes. But still can’t login on iPhone.
Hello @Ueli🤗 Welcome to our Candy Crush Saga Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having log-in issues on your devices!
Looks like this issue is isolated to your game, as I did not see other complaints in the Community! Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team from your iPad and report a complaint.
Please let me know if you need help with this. To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below 🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Did your game on ipad play through Facebook or King account?