Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game is finishing before I run out of moves. This has been happening for about a day & not able to pass any levels this way. Please help!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That is exactly what it was!
Thank you again!
Thank you. That does make sense. I will try not destroying that too soon!
Hello @katcraft🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I looked at an YouTube video with this level and I think the reason you are losing this level is you do not have enough of that crystal blocker (the white square). And, the source that creates that blockers was destroyed too early.
In your next try, please make sure that you do not remove the "Magic Mixer" (the spinning thing) until the end of the level.
Please take a look at this video⬇️
If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below🍫🍫