We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How to I link my candy crush with my fb

angie2378
angie2378 Posts: 2 Newbie

I can’t link my candy crush to my fb profile

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,449 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

If you play on a mobile device you may be able to sync the two accounts using the device. The first thing you need to do is sign out of the game with whichever account you are currently using. You do this by clicking on "{My Profile", then sign out on the next screen. You will then be taken back to the opening screen again but this time it will say "Played before?" Click on that and then on the next screen sign in with your other account (if you were playing via King.com then sign in to your FB account or vice versa). Then go ahead and try and play a level and hopefully the game will take you to the same level you were playing on.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,374 Candy Moderator

Hello @angie2378🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issue with connecting your game to Facebook! I just tried on multiple devices and I did not experience any issues connecting to Facebook!!

Which device are you using? Are you seeing any error message or do you see the game on loading screen?

Please post back by typing in the blank box given below.

• Parallaxian
    Parallaxian Posts: 2 Newbie

This option no longer appears on the website the "Account" button on the King.com website. How do you connect existing facebook progress to a king account. I want to play this game but I don't want to lose my progress due to the existing facebook IOS logon issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?